- When an investment management company is declared bankrupt, will my funds be gone?
- When a Custodian Bank is declared bankrupt, will my funds be gone?
- Is my investment at GAP Capital secure?
- Do I have to withdraw my investment funds from Mutual Fund, now?
- What is GAP Capital's strategy at this moment?
- In present market conditions, is it possible that the Net Asset Value of a Mutual Fund becomes zero?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- Why is everyone advised to have a Mutual Fund?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Fund?
- How does the ownership and price of Mutual Fund stocks work?
- What kind of Mutual Fund that you can buy?
- Why is LONG-TERM VISION important in investment?
- How do you choose a Mutual Fund?
- How do you choose an Investment Management Company?
- What will it cost you?
- How to buy and sell?
- Is mutual fund tax deductable?
- Mutual Fund investment (especially in equity funds) is a long-term goal.
- So, what lessons can be taken from Stock Market fluctuation?
- Do you need a big fund to invest in Mutual Funds?
Why is LONG-TERM VISION important in investment?
Investment with a long-term vision is not just important, but also a good idea, especially in relation to pension preparation.
It is easier to show with an example:
At age 10 you inherit IDR 5,000,000, and you invest it at 20 percent return per year. When you graduate from High School at the age of 18, your investment is worth IDR 21,500,000. lf you keep your money as an investment, by the time you graduate university, your investment will have become IDR 191,700,000. When you reach the age of 50, it becomes IDR 7.35 Billions, and so on, until you reach 65 years old, and your investment reaches lDR 113.200,000. Incredible!