- When an investment management company is declared bankrupt, will my funds be gone?
- When a Custodian Bank is declared bankrupt, will my funds be gone?
- Is my investment at GAP Capital secure?
- Do I have to withdraw my investment funds from Mutual Fund, now?
- What is GAP Capital's strategy at this moment?
- In present market conditions, is it possible that the Net Asset Value of a Mutual Fund becomes zero?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- Why is everyone advised to have a Mutual Fund?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Fund?
- How does the ownership and price of Mutual Fund stocks work?
- What kind of Mutual Fund that you can buy?
- Why is LONG-TERM VISION important in investment?
- How do you choose a Mutual Fund?
- How do you choose an Investment Management Company?
- What will it cost you?
- How to buy and sell?
- Is mutual fund tax deductable?
- Mutual Fund investment (especially in equity funds) is a long-term goal.
- So, what lessons can be taken from Stock Market fluctuation?
- Do you need a big fund to invest in Mutual Funds?
How do you choose a Mutual Fund?
The first step Is to determine the Mutual fund most suitable for your needs, terms of investment, and the way you manage your finances.
Every investor, whether beginner or expert, starts with a common goal, which Is to save for their pension, cover educational expenses, maintain their lifestyle, and to receive income. In every case you have to determine your own Investment goal and the risk that you are willing to take.
As mentioned earlier, If you have more time than money, then you should choose a Mutual Fund that gives higher potential over the long-term, because you do not have to worry about fluctuations in the short-term.