- When an investment management company is declared bankrupt, will my funds be gone?
- When a Custodian Bank is declared bankrupt, will my funds be gone?
- Is my investment at GAP Capital secure?
- Do I have to withdraw my investment funds from Mutual Fund, now?
- What is GAP Capital's strategy at this moment?
- In present market conditions, is it possible that the Net Asset Value of a Mutual Fund becomes zero?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- Why is everyone advised to have a Mutual Fund?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Fund?
- How does the ownership and price of Mutual Fund stocks work?
- What kind of Mutual Fund that you can buy?
- Why is LONG-TERM VISION important in investment?
- How do you choose a Mutual Fund?
- How do you choose an Investment Management Company?
- What will it cost you?
- How to buy and sell?
- Is mutual fund tax deductable?
- Mutual Fund investment (especially in equity funds) is a long-term goal.
- So, what lessons can be taken from Stock Market fluctuation?
- Do you need a big fund to invest in Mutual Funds?
How do you choose an Investment Management Company?
It can be based on reputation or size of the company, or the holding company behind it.
In this case, you have to look at their performance in managing their existing Mutual Fund, and their consistency over the long-term.
This is important, because a good short-term performance is not always an indication of good long-term performance.