- When an investment management company is declared bankrupt, will my funds be gone?
- When a Custodian Bank is declared bankrupt, will my funds be gone?
- Is my investment at GAP Capital secure?
- Do I have to withdraw my investment funds from Mutual Fund, now?
- What is GAP Capital's strategy at this moment?
- In present market conditions, is it possible that the Net Asset Value of a Mutual Fund becomes zero?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- Why is everyone advised to have a Mutual Fund?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Fund?
- How does the ownership and price of Mutual Fund stocks work?
- What kind of Mutual Fund that you can buy?
- Why is LONG-TERM VISION important in investment?
- How do you choose a Mutual Fund?
- How do you choose an Investment Management Company?
- What will it cost you?
- How to buy and sell?
- Is mutual fund tax deductable?
- Mutual Fund investment (especially in equity funds) is a long-term goal.
- So, what lessons can be taken from Stock Market fluctuation?
- Do you need a big fund to invest in Mutual Funds?
Do you need a big fund to invest in Mutual Funds?
No, you do not need a big fund . Usually a Mutual Fund has a minimum investment requirement, but the amount is relatively small compared to many portfolios. Usually the minimum requirement for every decrement in between is IDR 500,000 until IDR 5,000,000.